1. Every Monday, Sally (drive) drives her kids to football practice.
2. Usually, I (work) work as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I (study) am studying French at a language school in Paris. That is why I am in Paris.
3. Shhhhh! Be quiet! John (sleep) is sleeping.
4. Don’t forget to take your umbrella. It (rain) is raining.
5. I hate living in Seattle because it (rain, always) is always raining.
6. I’m sorry I can’t hear what you (say) are saying because everybody (talk) is talking so loudly. 7. Justin (write, currently) is currently writing a book about his adventures in Tibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. Jim: Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?Denise: Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. I (go) am going to a movie tonight with some friends.
9. The business cards (be, normally ) are normally printed by a company in New York. Their prices (be) are inexpensive, yet the quality of their work is quite good.
10. This delicious chocolate (be) is made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.
|« Aug||Oct »|